Delta Extrax HXC-P Disposable Vape
Delta Extrax HXC-P and HXC Disposables 2 gram are brand new, and comes in two amazing terpene flavors, Cannatonic and Super Glue
HXC-P effects are described as a similar to Delta 9 with more mental euphoria than Delta 8. Users may feel happy and motivated. HXC is best used for relaxing or resting.
This HXC disposable rechargeable vape has a mix of Delta 8, HHC and terpenes.
Cannatonic: (Hybrid) - The unique Cannatonic strain is a Hybrid with both focus and relaxing qualities. It’s one of a kind flavor that leans more towards a natural taste along with woody and pine aromas. This strain is perfect for those who want something more natural.
Super Glue (Indica) - Super Glue won’t leave you glued to the couch. However, it is an Indica that is known for promoting more smoother vibes. The natural flavors and aromas are perfect for those late afternoon sessions.
SFV OG (Sativa) - With SFV OG sativa you can expect a sweet aromatic fragrance of lemon along with subtitles notes of pine and other flavors.
HXC DISPOSABLE DELTA EXTRAX
Delta Effex and Delta Extrax sources only the best HHC Distillate we then take the cleanest terpenes and infuse them to bring you products that will not disappoint. All of their HHC products are lab tested for quality both in the raw form and in the finished product.
5-10% Delta 8
What Is HXC and HXC-P?
HHC is a brand-new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that can now be extracted from Hemp using clean manufacturing processes. HHC is found to digest in the body the same way as Delta 9 THC. As well, HHC, otherwise known as Hexahydrocannabinol provides both a mental and physical buzz.
We strongly recommend to use with caution, as HHC is a powerful compound that is more potent than both Delta-8 and Delta-10.
What Is In This HXC-P Rechargeable Disposable?
Introducing a great 1g HHC rechargeable vape from Delta Extrax (Effex). They use high quality HHC distillate.
HHC BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of HHC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with HHC and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Heavy Buzz
- Mental and Physical Experience
- Intense Experience
It is not medical advice, and the Delta Extrax (Effex) HHC disposable does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but HHC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta Extrax HHC rechargeable disposable may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This HHC disposable can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the disposable is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product